Zero's Tradesman fall arrest & restraint harness provides unrivalled comfort over long periods of work. Breathable padded panels on the back, shoulders, waist & legs disperse the load off pressure points keeping you focused on the task at hand. Moisture-wicking 3D mesh pads provide unrivalled shoulder and neck protection. Quick connect buckles make the TRADESMAN harness simple to fit and tool loops on the chest to keep tools handy. This is the ideal harness for serious tradesmen.
FEATURES YOU'LL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT
- Front fall arrest attachment point.
- Rear fall arrest D-ring attachment point.
- Breathable rear panel padding and back straps keep the harness in shape ready for easy fitting.
- Quick connect buckles with chest and leg adjustments providing correct and secure fit.
- Extra wide, padded leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time.
- Wide angled padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy.
- Fall indicators for continued safety inspections.
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections.
- Forged steel hardware.
Shop for quality safety gear online at Tuatara Workgear, your safety shop supplying Kiwis with high quality gear & teaming it all with fast, friendly service.