Bison Mohawk Gumboots are built for the tough stuff. A reliable food-industry gumboot that can easily get stuck in and get the job done. Wide fitting for those of us NZ'ers who grew up in bare feet. (me too.) Made from PVC with Ezi Exit spur for quick removal.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Heavy duty PVC upper with PVC sole
- Nylon lined inside for ease of cleaning
- Three trim heights for wearer comfort
- Kick off spur on heel for easy removal
- 4E European last (width)
- Sole resistant to solvents, oil, acid, alkalis & fats
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep for optimum support
- Very upright boot, will not drape onto the floor with adverse hygiene effects, while still remaining very flexible
- Very flexible composition - resistant to cracking.
- Superior slip resistant sole
- Sole cleat pattern designed for maximum traction in all conditions.
- High stress areas of the gumboot have double thickness PVC.
- Sensitive areas of your foot are protected by extra thick PVC
- Comfort in-sole
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cut-off rings to shorten
- Wide fitting
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- CE rated
- Certified to ISO 20345:2004 S4 and AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Class 1 safety standards