Titan 380 Disposable Polyethylene Coveralls are a Type 5/6 coverall approved for asbestos, and resistant to penetration from Chemicals (EN368) and Blood (ASTM F1670)
HOW THEY'RE CONSTRUCTED
- BWF Breathable Waterproof Fabric
- Approved for asbestos removal
- Penetration Resistance for premium protection - Chemical (EN368) and Blood (ASTM F1670)
- 4-thread seam stitching, 3–3.5 stitches per cm, stronger seam strength compared to other brands
- Elastic is stitched outside the coverall to avoid any possible allergy reaction.
- Auto-locking zippers, well folded-in for user comfort.
- Two-way zipper for easy access to clothing underneath
- Double sided tape on zip
- Approved in accordance with EN1149-1 Antistatic Standard
- EN1073-2 approved for protection against radioactive contamination
- EN14126 approved for protection against biological hazards and infective agents (Types 5-B, 6-B)
Buy your PPE online from Tuatara Workgear, a New Zealand safety shop supplying premium workwear & safety gear to New Zealanders since 2007.