Perfect if if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Premium full grain oilkip leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Elastic side slip on style for quick and easy removal.
- Impact absorbing midsole for all-day comfort.
- Shock absorbing heel plug with shock dissipating grooves for greater comfort and stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Slip resistant.
- Oil & Acid resistant.
- Wide fitting.
- Leather is made in New Zealand
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
- Certified to ISO20345:2004 S1 Rating.
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Class 1 SRB.
Buy your work boots online at Tuatara Workgear, workwear & safety shop based in Masterton, New Zealand.