Perfect if if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Premium full grain oilkip leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Two density PU/TPU sole for greater comfort and long term resistance to wear.
- Lace up D-loop speed lacing style, allowing you to get that snug boot fit with perfect tension.
- Fully lined for added breathability and comfort.
- Full length moulded insole.
- Soft low density PU midsole for comfort & shock absorption
- Scuff-cap for toe protection. This option is now end of line, so once they are gone, they're gone.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Slip resistant.
- Oil & Acid resistant.
- Padded ankle collar and tongue
- Wide fitting.
- Made in Australia
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
- Certified to ISO20345:2004 S1 Rating.
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Class 1 SRB.
Buy your work boots online at Tuatara Workgear, Masterton's workwear & safety shop,