Nexus Heightmaster Vented Helmet comes in a variety of colours for working at heights, making everyone instantly recognisable.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Modularity as standard
- High performance vented ABS shell
- Premium Twist2Fit ratchet headband for secure fit, adjusts to head size 53–63cm
- Premium Dry-Tech sweatband provides up to 40% faster drying and absorbs 4x more moisture
- Tested down to -40°C low temperature
- Reflective sticker kits available
- Micro peak for maximum upward visibility
- Complete with fully removable and adjustable EN12492 4-point chinstrap and liner
- Available in white, fluoro yellow, fluoro orange, red, grey, yellow, blue, orange, black, green
- Weight: 480g
- Approved to EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C (vented)
- Conforms to EN397 shock absorption, penetration, -30⁰C, lateral deformation, EN50365
- Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997
Buy your properly certified safety helmets for working at heights from Tuatara Workgear. Don't scrimp on protecting your noggin. These high quality safety helmets are certified for height safety with chin straps & adjusting for different head sizes (between 53-63cm).
Tuatara Workgear (formerly Rugged Valley Workwear) supplies workwear & safety gear to Kiwis like you, making your life easier & safer.