The John Bull Explorer Safety Boots are the ultimate riggers leather slip on high leg boot. Quick to get on and off, plus the bonus of comfortable leather. Favoured by oil rig workers and truckies and also great for engineers, and those who work in other heavy industry.
HOW THEY'RE CONSTRUCTED
- Cossack heat moulded heel counter
- Dual density Polyurethane midsole/nitrile rubber outsole
- 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging
- Outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system – an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
OTHER DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Up to 300℃ heat resistant
- Electrical Hazard Resistant
- Oil & Acid Resistant
THE SAFETY STANDARDS
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Classification 1 – ID2815 ASTM F2413-17
Buy online at Tuatara Workgear, workwear & safety store based in Masterton.