Bata Industrial’s Helix Horizon boots are engineered for comfort. featuring an advanced cushioning system developed for the modern worker who is on their feet all day everyday. The cushioning system is a construction of TPU & PU, made of the right composition/compound and hardness/softness to achieve the best possible shock absorption. The range also features D30® impact protection built into the heel. D30® is a patented technology used to create a soft and flexible shock absorbing material featuring unique molecular properties. In standard conditions it’s molecules flow freely, but on impact, they lock together to absorb impact energy and reduce the force transmitted. With this combination the Helix footwear range achieves the best possible suspension to maximise the reduction of fatigue and stress on the feet and joints. They are lightweight, durable, stylish and provide the highest standard of comfort in the toughest of working conditions.
HOW THEY'RE CONSTRUCTED
- Padded Collar & Tongue
- Zip Side Easy Access
- Steel Toe Safety Cap
- Dual Density PU/TPU Sole for best possible shock absorption
- D30 impact protection in heel
- PU comfort insole
- Slip Resistant
- External toe scuff cap
- Moulded TPU heel guard
- Brown Crazy Horse Leather
THE SAFETY STANDARDS
- AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 certified
OTHER FEATURES YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wide fitting safety work boots
- Maximise reduction of stress & fatigue on feet and joints
- Excellent boots for heavy construction, infrastructure, farmers, forestry workers, workshop, manufacturing, tradies and if you work in heavy industry.
Buy your safety boots online at Tuatara Workgear, workwear & safety shop based in Masterton.