The Blundstone 991 Safety Boot is fearless. The all terrain vehicle of shoes. These beasts can go anywhere and do anything. Ideal for tough conditions; a solid boot made from high quality leather with all the added comfort luxuries.
Excellent boots for heavy construction, tradies, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in the mining, oil and gas industries.
Blundstone's #991 lace-up safety boot offers a thermal regulating bamboo lining, a steel shank for torsional stability to protect your joints and a secure lace up fit to keep you comfortable and safe.
HOW THEY'RE CONSTRUCTED
- Black water-resistant leather upper with 7-eyelet lacing and lace lock device.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
THE SAFETY STANDARDS
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
OTHER BENEFITS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
Buy your lace-up safety boots online from Tuatara Workgear, as they offer fast delivery nationwide.