Bison Grizzly Safety Boots are built for the tough stuff. A reliable boot that can easily get stuck in and get the job done. Made from high quality leather with elastic slip side for quick and easy removal.
Great if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- High quality leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Elastic side slip on style for quick and easy removal.
- Standard SBP with anti-penetration midsole for increased comfort and safety.
- PU/TPU outsole providing high abrasion resistance to splitting, cracking, hydrolysis and microbial resistance
- Deep diamond tunnel tread on sole speedily expels water, increases ladder grip and increases stability while climbing.
- Downward facing seams for increased water resistance.
- Hard-wearing scuff-cap to increase boot life.
- Superior quality quad stitching in high stress areas.
- TPU ankle and heel support to minimise the risk of ankle roll.
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining to reduce heat and odours.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Slip resistant.
- Heel support to minimise the risk of ankle roll
- anti-penetration midsole for increased comfort and safety
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent for mechanics, engineers, builders, tradies, electricians, farmers or landscapers. Also ideal for those who work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
- Complies to ISO 20345:2004 International Safety Standards.
- Complies with AS/NZS 2210.3 Standard S1P and SRB rated for slip resistance.