Arcguard Polo is a high quality style. Great looking design constructed from comfortable and lightweight Inheratex flame retardant fabrics. No need to compromise on function and form with this comfy number.
Perfect for tradies, electricians, linesman, anyone that works in an environment that requires a fire retardant option
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Arcguard 250gsm Knitted Inheratex Flame Retardant TTMC-W Polo
- Super soft lightweight knit Inheratex fabric increasing the workability of the user
- Slimline smartphone pocket with zipped closure
- FR UltraFlect® retro-reflective tape has proven to be a superior reflective tape, helping increase the value to the wearer through increased life expectancy
- Double band of FR UltraFlect® retro-reflective tape on arms for increased visibility
- Long tail for extra visibility prevent exposure of lower back when bending
- Contrast collar and sleeves helps reduce visible dirt and grime and helps keep your team looking sharper for longer
- Arc rating: 10 cal/cm ATPVStandards:
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Garment tested & certified to Temporary Traffic Management Control - Wet (TTMC-W17) code of practice.
- Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night use.
- Fabric tested & certified to: AS/NZS 1906.4.2010.
- 10cal/cm2 arc rating, as per NFPA 70E HRC Electrical Arc flash protection - exceeds the 8 cal/cm2 arc rating requirements for HRC 2. Fabric tested according to the standard ASTM F1959/F1959M-12, Determination of the Arc rating (ATPV or EBT50) of flame resistant material clothing.
- Fabric tested & certified to: EN ISO 11612 Protective clothing - Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
- EN1149:2008 Protective garments that comply with Electrostatic properties (anti-static)
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Perfect for those in utilities industries